Wednesday, January 31, 2018

[Walkthrough] Pirates - Treasured Love in the Ocean ✶ Arthur ✶


✉ = Letter.


Chapter 1
✶ B. Yes, I'am.
✶CG✶ 



✶ A. I'm not very good on them, but I'll do my best.
✉


Chapter 2
✶ C. You're right.
✶ C. ... I turn to Lord Effingham.
✉

Chapter 3
✶ B. You're a very interesting person.
✶CG✶



✶ B. Is there anything I could do to help ?
✉

Chapter 4
✶ A. Your generosity is a gift enoug.
✶ A. It's because you have good taste.
✉

Chapter 5
✶ A. ...Lord Effingham !
✶ B. You're right.
✉

Chapter 6
✶ C. I don't know how to respond to that.
✶ A. You too, Lord Effingham ?!
✉

Chapter 7
✶ A. I believe you.
✶ A. That's not true.
✉

Chapter 8
✶ B. I wanted to see you.
✶ B. Thank you.
✶CG✶



✉

Chapter 9
✶ B. Okay.
✶ A. I think you're someone people rely on.
✶CG✶



✉

Chapter 10
✶ C. Are you sure ?
✶ B. Be careful.
✉

Chapter 11
✶ A. Deny it.
✶ B. I'm glad you're okay !
✉

Chapter 12
✶ C. Are you okay ?
✶ B. I trust you, Arthur.
✶CG✶




✉



Happy Ending


♥❤ His Point Of View ❤♥





No comments:

Post a Comment