Thursday, March 9, 2017

[Walkthrough] Pirates - Treasured Love in the Ocean ✶ Eyes ✶


✉ = Letter.


Chapter 1
✶ A. They are such pretty eyes, too.
✶ A. You hold him in high regards.
✶CG✶



✉

Chapter 2
✶ B. Okay, I'll explain.
✶ A. That's a supertition.
✉

Chapter 3
✶ A. It's all thanks to Eyes.
✶ A. But you were loved.
✉

Chapter 4
✶ A. You are here, Eyes.
✶ A. Can I stay here with you ?
✶CG✶



✉

Chapter 5
✶ C. Can I go to the bazar ?
✶ C. Thank you very much.
✉

Chapter 6
✶ C. But you are you, Eyes.
✶ A. Of course.
✶CG✶



✉

Chapter 7
✶ B. Eyes is amazing.
✶ B. I would love to then.
✉

Chapter 8
✶ A. I'm here for you !
✶ B. It make me happy.
✉


Chapter 9
✶ C. I'm okay with this.
✶ B. You can't let yourself think negatively.
✉

Chapter 10
✶ B. I'll try my best.
✶CG✶



✶ B. I won't run away.
✉

Chapter 11
✶ B. I see.
✶ B. Of course.
✉

Chapter 12
✶ B. Cling to him.
✶ B. I'll do my best to find it.
✶CG-Happy-Ending✶



✉


Happy Ending


♥❤ His Point Of View ❤♥






No comments:

Post a Comment